« Solution » Refers to Conversell (www.conversell.ai).
« End User » Refers to the final user of your website/services.
« Services » Refers to the services that our solution make available on its websites.
« Personal Data » Refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
« User » Refers to an employee, agent or identified representative of a Client, who primarily uses the restricted areas of the Site.
Acceptance of the Terms
Services and support
- Our solution will provide the company and its direct end-users with access to our Services through the internet solely for Customer use of the Services as part of the Integrated Services. The Services are subject to modification from time to time at our solution sole discretion, for any purpose deemed appropriate by this solution. We will use reasonable efforts to give Company prior written notice of any such modification. Company shall not make Services available to end-users except pursuant to an enforceable written agreement for our solution benefit signed by Customers that is at least as protective of our solution and its rights and technology as this Agreement.
- Our solution will undertake commercially reasonable efforts to make the Services available.
- Our solution reserve the right to suspend Company’s and/or Customers’ access to the Services: (i) for scheduled or emergency maintenance, or (ii) in the event Company is in breach of this Agreement, including failure to pay any amounts due to the solution.
- Our solution will provide reasonable support to the Company for the Services from Monday to Friday during our solution normal business hours.
There are certain conducts which are strictly prohibited when using the solution. Please read the following restrictions carefully. Failure to comply with any of the provisions set forth herein may result in the termination of your use of the solution and may also expose you to civil and/or criminal liability.
Unless otherwise explicitly permitted under these Terms, you may not:
- Use the solution for any illegal, immoral, or unauthorized purposes.
- Remove or disassociate, from the Content any restrictions and signs indicating proprietary rights of the solution or its licensors, including any proprietary notices contained in such materials.
- Violate Users’ rights to privacy, or collect personal information about Users without their express consent, whether manually or with the use of any robot, crawler, or use other manual or automatic device, process to access the solution and retrieve and index information.
- Disrupt the operation of the solution or the servers, or disobey any laws, regulations, and policies of such servers.
- Misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or present false or inaccurate information about our solution.
- Copy, modify, make available, and translate the content made accessible by our solution on the websites.
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the solution any virus, worm, time bomb, web bug, spyware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware.
- Use our solution for any purpose for which the solution is not intended.
Intellectual Property Rights
The solution, the content and any intellectual property rights including inventions, patents, trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrightable materials, domain names and trade secrets, are owned by and/or licensed to our solution and are protected by applicable patent, copyright and other intellectual property laws and international conventions and treaties.
Our solution hereby grant your company a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sub licensable license during the Term of this Agreement to use its integrated services. All rights not expressly granted to you hereunder are reserved by our solution and its licensors. You will not, and will not permit any third party to, copy, distribute, reproduce or use any of the foregoing except as expressly permitted under this Agreement. This Agreement is not a sale and does not convey to the company any rights of ownership in or related to the Services.
Changes to the solution
Our solution reserve the right to modify, correct, amend, enhance, improve, make any other changes to, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this solution without notice, at any time. In addition, you hereby acknowledge that the content provided under this solution may be changed, extended in terms of content and form or removed at any time without any notice to you. You agree that our solution shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of this solution or the content included therein. You hereby agree that our solution is not responsible for any errors or malfunctions that may occur in connection with the performance of such changes.
Payment and billing information
By providing a credit card or other payment method that we accept, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated payment method. In addition, you authorize (or our third party payment processor) to charge your payment method for the total amount of your subscription fees (and applicable taxes and other charges). If the payment method cannot be verified, is invalid or is otherwise not acceptable, your account may be suspended until your payment is processed. You must resolve any problem we encounter in order to proceed.
You acknowledge that the amount billed may vary due to promotional offers, changes to your subscription or changes in applicable taxes or other charges, and you authorize us (or our third party payment processor) to charge your payment method for the corresponding amount.
Disclaimers and no warranties
The websites and any information provided in connection with this agreement are provided on an “as is”, “with all faults” and “as available” basis. Our solution expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express, implied or statutory including warranties of titles, non-infringement or implied warranties of use, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and those arising from a course of performance or a course of dealing. We do not warrant that the access to the solution will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the solution will be secure; that the solution or its services will be virus-free, or that information of the solution will be complete, accurate or timely.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we or our solution’s directors, employees or agents be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, or for any damages (direct or indirect): (a) loss of data, (b) loss of profit, or (c) loss of revenue or other damages resulting from your use of the Services/solution, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability to you for any cause of action, regardless of the form of action, shall at all times be limited to the lesser of (a) the amount paid by you, if any, to us during the six (6) month period prior to the occurrence of any cause of action, and (b) us$100.
Suspension and termination
Your rights under this Agreement will automatically terminate without notice from us if you fail to comply with its terms. In case of such termination, you must cease all use of our Solution Services, and we may immediately revoke your access to our Solution Account without refund of any purchases.
Address: 5 rue du Helder 75009 Paris, France
Comments are closed.