1. You need to select new project and name it
2. Choose Conversational
Second, you should link between both our platform Conversell and Actions on Google to do so you need to:
1. Go to the page of Actions on Google, choose settings
2. Copy Project ID
3. Go to the general configuration of your bot,
4. Past the project ID in the field “Actions on Google project ID”
Guide 2: To complete the creation of your account you need to create an action on Dialogflow to that you need to:
1. Go to develop on your account Actions on Google
2. Choose action
3. Select add your first action.
4. Select Custom intent
5. Validate by clicking on Build
By clicking on build you will be redirected to Diagloflow there, you need to complete the creation of you agent.
You will have to fill in missing information , give a name to your agent , and finally you need to validate by selecting create.
You will need to create a new Service Account and obtain a private key and client email associated with the Service Account. The key and the client email are downloaded as a JSON file upon creation of the Service Account.
1. Click on the gear icon, to the right of the agent name.
2. Under the GOOGLE PROJECT section, click on the name of the Service Account.
3. Click on the Create Service Account button at the top of the page.
4.In the pop up, enter a name for the service account.
5. Click onRole. Under the Dialogflow category, select the desired role Dialogflow API Admin
6. Select create key option and make sure JSON is selected forKey type.
7. Click the Create button.
8. Download of the JSON file will start. Choose a location to save it and confirm.
9. Once complete, you will see a pop up with a confirmation message. Click Close
10. You need to copy the private key and the client email on the JSON file and paste it in settings
11.Finally, you will need to copy the URL fulfillment, enable webhook in the fulfilment section of your Dilogflow agent and paste the URL fulfilment intothe URL Field.
Guide 3: For users to engage with your Action, they need to invoke it. To do so you need an invocation name.
You should use the same invocation name for your Actions on Google project.
Guide 4: in case your bot will handle physical transactions, then you need to set up your project and fulfillment on action on google, to do so you need to:
1. Navigate to Deploy > Directory information.
2. Under Additional information > Transactions> check the box that says,
“Do your Actions use the Transactions API to perform transactions of physical
3. It is important to copy the URL of your private policy under “private policy”.
Guide 5: in case you want to check analytics related to your bot, you need to access your google on action account and choose analytics.